Creates about a 1 ¼ inch (3 cm) flower
- 10 1 inch (2.5 cm) cloth squares
- decoration for the center of the flower (I use beads and craft flower stamens)
- 1 ¾ inch (2 cm) round paper disc (thick paper is better. I use a carton board I cut from things like cereal boxes)
- tweezers (You don’t need tweezers, but it’s much easier with them)
- wet paper towels for cleaning your fingers
How to make:
- Make 10 petals with Maru-tsumami.
2. Put glue on your paper disc and place your petals uniformly around the center.
Hint: Draw lines on your disc so you know where to place your petals.
3. Reshape the flower before the glue dries.
Because they may move around in the wet glue.
4. Let the glue dry completely.
5. Put glue on the center of your flower and place your decoration.
6. Let the glue dry.
You can also make your flower with Ken-tsumami. (“How to make Ken-tsumami” link here.) A combination of both methods is beautiful too! Enjoy making your own original flowers with Tsumami-zaiku!